updated August 15, 2023
By accessing the mmadesignllc.com website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on MMA Design LLC’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on MMA Design LLC’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by MMA Design LLC at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Under the Federal Copyright Act of 1976, all photographs displayed on the MMA Design LLC website are protected by copyright from the moment of creation.
The materials on MMA Design LLC’s website are provided “as is”. MMA Design LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall MMA Design LLC or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on our website, even if the company or an authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on MMA Design LLC’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. MMA Design LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. MMA Design LLC may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. MMA Design LLC does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
MMA Design LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to our website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked external site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by MMA Design LLC of the external site. Use of any such linked websites is at the user’s own risk.
Our site may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites operate independently from us. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which we strongly suggest you review. To the extent any linked websites are not owned or controlled by us, we are not responsible for the websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites, even though you may enter that site directly from visiting ours.
- Any claim relating to MMA Design LLC’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Colorado without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
2. Privacy Policies
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- We may receive your personal data indirectly from affiliate organizations such as the Small Satellite Conference and the Space Foundation.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information you provide against unlawful or unauthorized loss, theft, access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information here.
What data do we collect?
We will collect the following data on our website:
Our recruiting partner site at BambooHR will collect the following information if you apply for an open role at MMA Design LLC:
- Phone number
- Cover Letter/Resume
- Desired salary
Purpose Limitation (Data Minimization): MMA Design LLC collects your data so that we can contact you when requested on an inquiry, job opportunity or to allow a download of information from our website such as data sheets and case studies. We may add your personal information to our contacts database to keep you informed of events and announcements. You may opt out of such contact by selecting to “Unsubscribe” from those communications.
Share and Disclose of Information to 3rd Parties: MMA Design LLC will NEVER sell or share your information with partner agencies/companies or to other 3rd parties.
MMA Design LLC would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MMA Design LLC correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that MMA Design LLC erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that MMA Design LLC restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to MMA Design LLC processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that MMA Design LLC transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
3. Cookies Policy
Cookies are tiny text files stored on your computer when you visit certain web sites/pages. We ONLY use Google Analytics cookies on our website, to collect information about how you use our website. We collect information with the purpose of improving our website and providing you with a better experience.
Google Analytics cookies carry out statistical analysis of page use, page interactions and paths through our website to better evaluate and develop mmadesignllc.com to better server you. This is known as ‘digital analytics’. We may also record certain information that you provide during a website download or other process. This information allows us to understand individual behaviors and needs more accurately.
For more information on how Google collects and uses this data, please click here: https://policies.google.com/
How to manage cookies?
To opt out of being tracked via Google Analytics, you can use Google’s opt-out browser add-on: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
4. Changes to Policies
5. How To Contact Us
Attn: Website Policies
2000 Taylor Avenue, Suite 200
Louisville, CO 80027