MMA is looking for creative team players for a full-time salaried position in procurement. You will join a fun, collaborative team committed to delivering high-quality, innovative products. WE ARE a dynamic, growing company that values each employee’s unique contributions. YOU ARE a versatile team player with a strong work ethic, positive attitude, and good interpersonal skills. THIS IS an outstanding opportunity for a highly-motivated person to grow their skills and responsibilities delivering highly engineered, precision deployable products for space applications.
- Source, negotiate, procure and track supplies and materials.
- Responsible for PO system updates and accuracy including manual purchase order entry, purchase order adjustments, order acknowledgments, arrival date accuracy, and purchase order maintenance.
- Responsible for vendor contact regarding quantities and shipping method and status.
- Responsible for creating and tracking returns to vendors
- Responsible for communication with production planner/program managers regarding PO shipping issues including late, incorrect and damaged inventories.
- Develop and implement the cataloging and tracking of unplanned stock outages.
- Assist with picking up or delivering parts as necessary for engineering / manufacturing.
- Assist with tracking Government Property and maintains Government Property listing.
- Assist with government property audits.
- Devise and maintain inventory system to ensure there is visibility into available parts + supplies.
- Maintain inventory min/max levels and reorder points for all 3rd party accessories and gear.
- Basic receiving and inspection of parts + materials purchased to verify quantities match and items are as ordered.
- Manage life-limited materials.
- Track and manage calibration on critical test and measurement equipment.
A strong candidate will also:
- Have knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Have knowledge of how flight, non-flight, certificates and coated materials are processed.
- Have basic knowledge of common engineering materials and material surface treatments.
- 2-year degree preferred (and/or equivalent experience)
- *Prior experience in aerospace a plus!*
- Be proactive and very organized.
- Work independently on assigned tasks, as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Effectively negotiate and communicate cross-functionally across the organization, coordinating with various functions to meet objectives.
- Follow established procedures and best practices.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Be a strong multitasker.
- Anticipate and resolve potential issues.
- Be creative and resourceful.
- Possess technical aptitude.
- Bring your positive, “Can Do” attitude every day.
We offer a flexible work environment, excellent benefits and a competitive salary. The position offers great potential for rapid development and advancement. Please respond with resume and references. Only US Citizens may apply.